Friday 9 January 2015


                                                                       Typography


   For this task, I used Adobe Illustrator. We were mainly  focusing on using the 'knife' tool in order to create this effect.  I firstly opened a new page in Illustrator, which was of course, landscape. Then I typed in the title 'Blowfish Angels' in large letters that fit on the whole page. After doing so, I went to 'object' and 'expand' in order to select the letters to be able to change them. I then selected a few of the letters to change the colour, using the 'knife' tool. After doing this with all the letters, I then labeled the letters by the form of the colour.

1 comment:

  1. Great you have posted! The picture is a little small so I can't see it. Well done, Steve

    ReplyDelete