Friday 17 October 2014


                       
                              To get this effect, I used Photoshop CS6 and mainly used the brush tool. I tried out different options on the brush tools effect bar, choosing the 'round fan' brush type to use different types of the same colour, and blend them with the ' multiply' effect for a camouflaging effect. The first image is mostly based on tones of blue, perhaps showing a calm, or cold- like emotion. For the second image, I mainly used the glowing brush tool for a landscape effect. I decided on creating a sunset, since it contains similar blended colours. I used the 'soft light' tool as well as the 'multiply tool' for a greater effect. The second image would be showing a happy or relaxing emotion because of the bright colours used, or even anger. We created these images to show our understanding on abstract expressionism.

                               I used mainly colour and texture in these pieces of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment